Professional, Stunning Commercial Landscaping Services in Castle Rock, Colorado
From rock climbing and hiking to ziplines, public parks, and golf, residents in Castle Rock, Colorado have plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors. The outdoor space provided by local businesses is important to the community as well. Business owners and commercial land managers have the opportunity to create landscapes that promote healthful outdoor activities for customers, visitors, and guests. Still, the idea of making major changes to your commercial landscape can be daunting.
As a business owner or property manager, you already have a full list of responsibilities. You likely don't have time to coordinate a group of landscape contractors to upgrade your commercial landscape. CoCal Landscape is a full-service landscape company that specializes in the distinct needs of public landscapes. Our landscape team can take care of all your commercial landscape needs from maintenance, design, installation, and beyond.
A Colorado Minority-Owned Business
On September 27, 2021, CoCal Landscape was awarded certification as a Minority-owned Business Enterprise by The Mountain Plains Minority Supplier Development Council (MPMSDC). This certification acknowledges that CoCal is at least 51% minority-owned, managed, and controlled.
Company co-founder and president, Jesus (Chuy) Medrano was born in Chihuahua, Mexico. His early experiences as a businessman in Denver, Colorado made him acutely aware of the challenges faced by minority-owned businesses. Chuy grew up farming in Mexico, and naturally transitioned to landscaping when he moved to Colorado in the 1970s.
A Full Line of Commercial Landscaping Services to Transform Your Castle Rock, Colorado Landscape
- Landscape Maintenance: Our customized maintenance plans provide you with all the services you need to keep your commercial landscape beautiful and safe all year long. Routine mowing is only a fraction of what we do. Our yearly service plans include tree services, water management, xeriscaping, and much more.
- Irrigation: Your healthy landscape begins from the ground up. Our commitment to water conservation and sustainability means irrigation and sprinkler systems are a vital part of what we do. Our modern irrigation systems can help you save thousands of gallons of water each year. Our WaterRight management team maintains your irrigation system for efficient use throughout each year.
- Construction and Enhancements: Whether you need grading services to change the shape of your commercial landscape or hardscape installations to add functionality, our expert team can design and install the landscape features your customers and guests will love.
- Snow Removal: Colorado winters can be harsh and unforgiving. You can't afford to close your doors every time bad weather makes your outdoor space dangerous and slippery. Our 24/7 commercial snow removal services mean you never have to worry about the weather. We take care of your snow and ice so you can open on time even during the worst weather.
- Holiday Lighting: We love Christmas, and we know most of our customers do too. However, it can be difficult for business owners and commercial landscape managers to take care of holiday lighting for a large commercial space. We install, remove, and store your Christmas decorations so you can enjoy the beauty of the season without the hassle of the work.
- Xeriscaping: Low water plants, softscapes, and functional hardscapes combine to create attractive, usable, commercial landscapes that require little water to maintain. Our team uses your vision to design and install the elements that provide the features your guests will enjoy.
- Tree Services: Tall, stately trees beautify your landscape and provide shade and privacy. We provide soil treatments, pest control, and regular trimming to keep your trees healthy.
- Seasonal Color Programs: Our unique color programs provide the planting and removal of low water plants that boast the colors you choose to provide you with eye-catching beauty during every season. Choose colors that match your business logo, shades that complement each season, or colors that celebrate current holidays.
- Outdoor Living: Outdoor seating, smooth walkways, and even dining spaces or outdoor kitchens serve your visitors, customers, and employees in various ways. Our team will help you bring the comforts and functions usually found indoors to your outdoor space for your guests to enjoy.
- Asphalt: Cracked and damaged parking lots, sidewalks, and walkways can be dangerous for tenants, guests, and customers on your landscape. Our asphalt resurfacing, repair, sealing, and painting services provide safety, professionalism, and add curb appeal to your business space.
- Outdoor Lighting: Low-voltage outdoor lights provide safety and beauty to your commercial landscape after dark. Attract additional guests and provide safe spaces for your employees with outdoor lighting features that meet the unique needs of your landscape.
Sustainable Practices and Local Experience Combine to Create Beautiful, Healthy Landscapes
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do at CoCal Landscape. It's our goal to provide local businesses with beautiful landscapes that enrich the community while conserving Colorado's most precious natural resources. We achieve this with a dedication to continually be evolving with the use of new technology and ongoing education.
Here are just a few ways CoCal makes your Castle Rock, Colorado landscape naturally sustainable and economical.
- Modern Irrigation Technology: Water conservation is essential in drought-prone areas. Modern sprinkler systems help you avoid wasting water by providing just the right amount of water for each area of your landscape. The Weathermatic Smartlink System is a controller that we use to help manage both your water needs and conservation on a daily basis.
- Green Machines: Our lawnmowers are powered with locally sourced propane to cut our greenhouse emissions in half.
- Professional Xeriscaping Techniques: Low water landscaping combined with softscaping features and professionally installed hardscapes adds beauty and function to your landscape while saving thousands of gallons of water each year.
- Innovative Recycling Practices: Instead of hauling away grass clippings and plant waste, we use this would-be waste to create a nutrient-rich compost to replenish depleted soil.
Snow & Ice Management
Weather is no match for CoCal's snow and ice management. Open your doors as soon as possible after a snowstorm with fast snow removal and ice patrol services. We can help keep your parking lot and walkways clear and accessible during winter.
Proudly Serving Castle Rock, CO, and the Surrounding Areas
Choose CoCal for Ethical Service and Stunning Results
CoCal has been providing landscaping services to businesses and public commercial landscapes in Castle Rock and the surrounding Colorado communities for decades. We understand the unique needs of public landscapes and provide customized solutions to fit your unique outdoor space. We're proud to be a part of the local business community and provide our customers with only the best products and services.
Whether your commercial landscape needs a complete transformation, or you're seeking a customized maintenance program to keep your outdoor space professionally manicured all year long, the CoCal team can help. Our commitment to the environment and ethical services means we always provide our customers with services that meet your needs and budget. Get in touch today to learn about what we can do for your Front Range commercial landscape.
We Are Hiring Landscape Contractors